Jackson County is home to TWO fabulous geocache trails!
- The Jackson County Heritage Geocache Trail consists of 14 caches. Discover the history of Jackson County while you find and log each cache to complete the trail. Geocachers should take one sticker from each cache and place it on an official trail passport. To download the official trail passport, visit ___________.
- The Jackson County Ag Trail consists of 15 caches and taks you around the county in search of animal and agriculturally themed gadget caches. Can you figure out how to open each cache? At each cache you will find a letter stamp to place on the passport to spell out “I heart Jackson County.” To download the official trail passport, visit ________.
Or, you can pick up either passport at any of these Jackson County locations:
- Jackson County Chamber of Commerce, 270 Athens St., Jefferson, GA 30549 (Mon-Fri. 8:30a-5p)
- Jackson County Welcome Center / Historic Courthouse, 85 Washington St., Jefferson, GA 30549 (Mon-Fri. 10a-3p)
- Crawford Long Museum, 28 College St., Jefferson, GA 30549 (Tue-Fri. 10a-5p; Sat. 10a-4p)
- Braselton Town Hall, 4982 Hwy 53, Braselton, GA 60517
- Braselton Heritage Center / Downtown Development Office, 65 Frances St., Braselton, GA 30517